1. Hérmes Evelyne in Bambou ($3,750) - A nice change of pace from your unoriginal Birkin, the Evelyne bag was inspired by the tool bag of equestrians. Accented with a perforated H within an oval- to allow for ventilation - it's simple and streamlined, with the perfect long and strong shoulder strap to give your elbow a much needed break.
2. Lanvin Leather Harness Belt ($1,285) - Alber Elbaz's Moroccan-inspired fall collection nods to a bit of fetish fantasy with this accessory. Designed to drape around your neck and down the shoulder, it eventually wraps around the waist twice, adding drama to any outfit and, ultimately, your night.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Lucio Sneaker/Boot ($795) - Ferragamo knows it can't all be about heels, especially when #winteriscoming. Enter the sneaker/boot - a stylish flat that offers up the retro edge of a high top sneaker with the luxury of a fur lined boot. A removable fur cuff lets you customize your look.
4. A Borsalino Felt Hat (from $200) - Once considered a staple in the religious wardrobe, the Borsalino felt hat has crossed over like a Disney star into pop music. Perfectly tailored with the trademark pinch in front for grabbing, it's stylish and chic with just the right amount of Old World charm to make it hip, too.
5. Rag & Bone Red Lambskin Moto Gloves ($255) - Who cares if the closest you'll get to a motorcycle is the City Bike you just rented. Not since Chanel's Vamp have your hands felt so much love. Black silk hugs your fingers while red leather braves the elements. Perfect attention to detail is evident in black piping around the writs. Vroom vroom, baby.
6. Chloe Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boot ($1,175) - Thick fat laces adorned with fringed tassel ends wrap up your ankle in the Chloe's sexiest lace-up bootie yet. A four inch stacked heel keeps you a head above the rest while the split front vamp - slightly covered by those laces - remind you that fall never felt so good.
7. Golden Goose Green Suede Kicks (€ 390) - Even Elvis would trade his shoes for these. Bottle-green suede is trimmed with white leather for a shoe worth anchoring your look around. A round toe keeps them timeless and eyelet vents keep you cool as a cucumber. They punctuate any outfit with a pop of color and style.
8. Anything Latex from Atsuko Kudo - Celebs like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna and Katy Perry love to wrap themselves in latex by Atsuko Kudo. Opt for a solid color or unique pattern. Catsuit or bra top. The couture designs are one-of-a-kind and certainly unforgettable.
9. Gold Fish Necklace by Loewe ($1,790) - Gilded fish necklaces stole the show at the Loewe's SS 2016 collection debut. Whether you prefer to swim among them or serve them for brunch, these unique pieces are sure to be a conversation starter. Get your hands on the coveted ocean-centric pieces just in time for the holidays.
10. Herno Down Jacket (from $500) - Italian made Herno puffer jackets get the job done in winter without compromising your style. Light weight goose down is the ultimate in cold weather comfort while an exterior of quilted waterproof fabric keep it fabulously functional.
11. A Mikoh Bikini (from $100) - There is a Mikoh bikini for everyone. From multi skinny string racerback tops to cutout sports styles, these 'kinis will flatter your figure like no other. Each piece is seamless and hardware free, designed to mix-and-match for your one of a kind style.
12. Vintage Glasses from Giant Vintage (from $15) - Giant Vintage has become the ultimate one-stop-shop for all things vintage in the eye wear department. Stock is constantly being update with deadstock vintage sunglasses and opticals from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Staff curates the collection to include replicas of iconic styles and designer frames.